I’m pleased to announce the release of Winkeyfinder 1.75, this version fixes some of the issues encountered with x64 Office 2010 version.Win key finder (Windows Product Key Finder) retrieves your MS Windows 8, MS Windows 8.1, windows XP, win 2000, windows me, 98, 2003 and .NET Product keys from the registry and display it for you.
Usually the keys are encoded and stored in the registry it decodes it and also allows You to change Windows XP, 2003, and .Net Product Keys just press of a button. It is simple and easy to use.
Here are some key features of “WinKeyFinder”:
· View Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Product CD Key
· View/change XP Key
· View Windows 7, Windows Vista 32bit and 64 bit Product/CD Keys.
· View/Change MS office Key
· View Win98 Key
· view Win2000 Key
· View .Net Key
· View Win2003 Key
· Check Activation Status (WinXP) / Coming soon Win 7/Vista
· Save Your Product Key By Encrypting It
· Generate Unique Passwords By Entering your Combination of Key Code
· Support for MS Office 2007 and 2010 32 bit OS, Soon 64 bit Office support will be added,
What’s New in This Release:
· Activation after a clean format problem has been solved now You can take backup of your Windows XP activation .
Save your product keys more securely by encrypting them before they are saved so that it ads an extra layer protection on saved keys on your computer.
The Latest Version of WinkeyFinder – 1.75 Final
Which has the following new addition/support:
- Works on Windows 8 and 8.1
- Fixed x64 bit related issues
- Better Code written
- Some minor bugs fixed.
- Support for Windows 7 OS
- Works both on x32 and x64 Bit Operating system
- Support for MS Office 2007, 2010 Beta (32 bit only)
- Removed Backup Activation and restore
- Removed many bugs which are too many to mention here