Download Win Keyfinder 2.0 Final
Windows CD key finder 2.01 (Win keyfinder)
Winkeyfinder release Notes: (13/12/2017)
Fixed a Simple bug with windows info. display labels.
Fixed Bug with MS office 64bit and 32bit issues reported by the user!
Fixed few bugs with system information display
Ver. 2.0 Final
Fixed Bug where Windows 10 Product key is displaying incorrectly.
Fixed donate URL.
Ver. 2.0 Beta 1:
View Windows 10 Product Key
Fixed Some bugs
Ver. 2.0 Beta:
Here are some features of Win Keyfinder 2.0:
– View Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Product CD Key
– View/change XP Key
– View Windows 7 Product/CD Keys.
– View Windows Vista Product Key
– View/Change MS office Key
– View Win98 Key
– view Win2000 Key
– View .Net Key
– View Win2003 Key
– Check Activation Status (WinXP) / Coming soon Win 7/Vista
– Save Your Product Key By Encrypting It
– De-Crypt your saved encrypted key
– Support for MS Office Product keys
Win Keyfinder 2.0 is a small Freeware utility, which is 100% clean safe and secure which retrieves your Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, windows XP, windows 2000, windows ME, 98, 2003 and .NET both 32bit and 64bit Operating system Product keys from the registry and display it for you. It does not generate any product key it merely displays the key stored in registry. It also retrieves Microsoft Office Product key stored in registry.
With Win keyfinder 2.0 you can do the following:
Easily retrieve your Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 / Windows 8/ Windows 8.1 (In future Windows 10) Product key
Easily Retrieve Product key for MS Office
Save the retrieved Product key
Provision for Saving the key using Encryption for safety and security.
Provide support for Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit Operating Systems.
Get System Information
Modify Registered user/owner information (require admin rights)
Download now to find out your self about Win Keyfinder.
To know what Win Keyfinder 2.0 features are visit this page here.
Download Beta from here: Download Win keyfinder 2.0 Beta 1
While Running WinkeFinder.exe, some Antivirus programs may display an alert and/block you from running it.
If your Antivirus program shows false alert please follow his article to report false positive about Winkeyfinder Article URL:(http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/how-report-malware-or-false-positives-multiple-antivirus-vendors.htm)
– Office 2013 installers remove all but the last five characters of the install product key once the installation completes.
– If you have an installed version of Microsoft Office 2016 or 2013 via your Office 365 subscription, you don’t need to worry about product keys. Just sign in to your account and download and install the latest version of Office 2016 to your computer.
– For Some Operating Systems and MS Office Product key is not stored in Registry for such situation Product key not found message is displayed.
– If you purchased a computer/ bought a seconds from AN OEM manufacturer such as Dell, HP, Lenovo etc. Please keep in mind that the product key that is used while installing Windows may be different from the one mentioned on the License sticker.