Win keyfinder is a Small Freeware Utility that helps find Windows Product/CD Key that was used during Windows Installation from system Registry, it can retrieve lost product key from MS Windows 8, MS Windows 8.1, windows XP, win 2000, windows me, 98, 2003 and .NET Product keys from the registry and display it for you.
Usually the keys are encoded and stored in the registry it decodes it and also allows You to change Windows XP, 2003, and .Net Product Keys just press of a button. It is simple and easy to use.
Here are some key features of “Win KeyFinder”:
- View Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Product CD Key [Both 32 and 64 bit OS ]
- View/Change XP Key
- View Windows 10, Win 8/ Win 8.1 / Win 7 / Win Vista 32bit / 64 bit Product/CD Keys.
- View/Change MS office Key
- View Win98 Key
- view Win2000 Key
- View .Net Key
- View Win2003 Key
- Save Your Product Key By Encrypting It
- Generate Unique Passwords By Entering your Combination of Key Code
- Support for MS Office 2007 and 2010 32 bit OS, Soon 64 bit Office support will be added,
What’s New in This Release:
Save your product keys more securely by encrypting them before they are saved so that it ads an extra layer protection on saved keys on your computer.
The Latest Version of WinkeyFinder – 2.0
- Works on Windows 10/ Windows 8 and 8.1
- 100% works on x64 bit and 32 Bit Operating systems
- Better Code optimization
- Some minor bugs fixed.
- Support for Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 OS
- Support for MS Office 2007, 2010, MS Office 2013(Some installation of MS Office like from Dell etc, comes with pre-installed MS office and have no Product key in registry in that case Winkeyfinder will not be able retrieve the key)
- Removed Backup Activation and restore
- Removed many bugs which are too many to mention here
Watch the Video:
For more details about What Win key Finder does Click here