WhyNotWin11 – Windows 11 Compatibility checking tool
Microsoft has pulled its PC Health Check App, but there is a third-party tool that does this job better and gives in-depth details why Windows 11 may not run on your PC.
WhyNotWin11 is a script to help identify why your PC is Windows 11 Release Ready or isn’t
The current version of AutoIt has works on the following operating systems:
- Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008/2008 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 (desktop mode)
- Windows 10 (desktop mode)
- Hard Floor Checks:
- Cores >= 2
- CPU Freq >= 1 GHZ
- CPU Arch = 64
- RAM >= 4 GB
- Storage >= 64 GB
TPM >= 1.2(Removed with recent changes from Microsoft)
SMode(WhyNotWin11 is not compatible with S Mode Devices)
- Soft Floor Checks:
- TPM >= 2.0
- CPU Compatibility list
- Other Checks:
- DirectX 12
- WDDM 2
- Screen Resolution
- A fancier GUI
- Download and run “AutoIt Full Installation” from the official website.
- Get the source code either by downloading zip or do
git clone https://github.com/rcmaehl/WhyNotWin11.
- Right-click on
WhyNotWin11.au3in the WhyNotWin11 directory and select “Compile Script (x64) (or x86 if you have 32 bit Windows install).
- This will create WhyNotWin11.exe in the same directory.
The Official Website of the App https://www.autoitscript.com/, Download it from Official Website